Friday, November 12, 2010

BOX OF CRAYONS! By Alyse of BE SWEET TREATS!

Reminder to get your decorated cookies submitted to me before the end of this month to be entered into our $50.00 free cutter drawing!!!  Also if you have joined our blog in OCT-NOV, please let me know so that I can put you into our $25.00 drawing!!  I will try to come up with a list for all of you to see, to make sure I have everyone!
Okay, now that that's said...here is a pack cookie crayons for you all to marvel at!!  My son Asa, really thought these were cool, and I agree!  These were decorated by Alyse of  http://besweettreats.blogspot.com/ 
Alyse used our crayon cookie cutter to make these edible crayolas...perfect for toddlers who are always trying to eat the real ones!  Thank you Alyse for sharing!

2 comments: