Thursday, January 6, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND COOKIE'S BY CINDY'S CONFECTIONS!

Sorry that I was so neglectful over the holidays!  Things get a bit crazy at ecrandal during the Christmas season and I found it difficult to keep up with everything.  Thanks to all of you that sent me your awesome cookie pictures and please be patient with me, I will be posting them soon!! Thanks to those of you that have recently joined out blog!  We are happy to have you!!    I have a couple of elegantly decorated dresses to share with you!  These were decorated by Cindy of cindysconfections.com .   Check out all of Cindy's amazing cake and cookie decorating skills on her site.  Cindy will soon have her own line of cutter designs featured on our site, so check back soon to view them all!!  The dresses were decorated using our Olivia Evening Gown cutter.  This was our daughter Olivia's favorite dress cutter that her Daddy designed, hence the "Olivia" gown. Enjoy!  Thanks for sharing Cindy!

No comments:

Post a Comment